Air Force Officers' Spouses' Club of Washington, DC
Washington, DC 20032
© 2017 AFOSCDC
The AFOSC is a private, non-profit organization. It is not a part of the Department of Defense or any of its components and has non-governmental status. This site does not represent the views of the United States Air Force.
Making a difference since 1923 . . .
For Active Membership:
For Associate Membership:
How to Pay:
- Pay by cash or check at the next AFOSC function. $45.00
- Pay by check and mail to the address listed on the membership form. $45.00
- Click on the button below to download the membership form and then email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Sign-up:
- Click on the button below to download the membership form and then send the form to the address noted on the form.
- Click on the button below to fill out the online form.
- Pay using PayPal. Click on the PayPal button below and follow the directions. $47.00
"I really appreciate the diverse group- all services, international spouses, ages- all working towards charitable endeavors and fun!" ~ AFOSC Member
Please join us and enjoy the many benefits of being in the AFOSC! We work hard to help create opportunities for military spouses to make connections and build lasting friendships with other members. As a member you may participate in not only our fun monthly meetings, but also take part in all of our Special Activities such as Zip Code Groups, Book Club, Explore DC, Mahjjong Group, Tea Group, Lunch Bunch, and the list goes on…
We also provide ample opportunities to give back philanthropically. We are loyal supporters of the Air Force Aid Society, the official charity of the United States Air Force. We orchestrate and help host the annual Air Force Charity Ball on their behalf. We have a thriving AFOSC Thrift Shop that raised almost $35,000 last year for both our educational scholarship program and other worthy endeavors.